Dispatcher / Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a Dispatcher / Customer Service Representative to help field customer service calls and manage the day-to-day scheduling of our Technicians.
Job Type: Full-Time (40 Hours/Week)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling incoming phone calls and emails
- Scheduling and dispatching service jobs to technicians
- Input of customer information
- Updating and tracking project/job developments
- Providing estimates and finalizing pricing upon completion of service jobs
- Maintaining our service management system (currently ESC).
Job Requirements are as follows:
- Individual must have outstanding communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Great organizational skills
- Excels in a fast-paced environment
- Geographic knowledge of the Mid-Atlantic Region
Easter’s Lock & Security Solutions offers great pay and benefits such as health insurance, paid vacation/ holidays/ sick days, a retirement plan, and much more.
Please send resume/prior experience to email@example.com with the subject line: “Resume: Dispatcher”